- Hometown Heroes Loan Program – Updated July 1st, 2023
Purchasing a home is a big financial step in your life, and you deserve to work with mortgage partners who care about you. Now, eligible full-time workforce, employed by a Florida-based employer can receive lower than market interest rates on FHA, VA, USDA, Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac first mortgage, reduced upfront fees, no origination points or discount points, and down payment and closing cost assistance. Sandy Inosencio is a mortgage expert who can help you find the competitive rate and term you seek. We navigate loan programs to suit a broader range of clients looking to purchase homes in Florida. We offer complimentary consultations, so you can explore your financing choices and get answers to any questions you have. Sandy Inosencio – FLO Mortgage serves clients in Port Orange, Ormond Beach, New Smyrna Beach, and other Florida neighborhoods. Contact us today.
- Down payment assistance up to 35k for first time home buyers (cannot have owned a home in the last three years) to be used for down payment up to 5% and closing costs.
- Lower interest rate than the conventional or FHA pricing!
- All professions qualify if you live and work in Florida
- Higher income allowed than traditional county down payment assistance – up to $128,250 annual income.
Sandy Inosencio has a wealth of experience with the Florida Hometown Heroes loan program, and she can help guide you to determine which type works best for your goals and the Florida property you are seeking to purchase.
See What Rate You Could Secure with the FL Hero Program
The team at Sandy Inosencio – FLO Mortgage is here to answer your questions about the Hometown Heroes program. Whether you are interested in VA, FHA, USDA, Conventional routes, we have the answers you need. Mortgage expert Sandy Inosencio serves clients in Port Orange, Ormond Beach, New Smyrna Beach, and surrounding neighborhoods. Contact us to schedule a consultation today.